Popular Wine & Food Event
Requires Comprehensive Logistics Planning,
Coordination and 24/7 Execution
A prestigious wine & food event held in the NY area is becoming larger each year, with a large number of sponsors, vendors and venues.
Planning and managing the event has become extremely complex for the client, due to the many components involved to make it successful — hundreds of sponsors, vendors, food and beverage supplies, equipment, transportation and daily fulfillment. The client was looking for a one stop logistics vendor to help plan and execute the entire event--with accountability and on time pick up and delivery on a daily basis.
A detailed "white glove" logistics solution was mapped out by Quick's team to manage the event from beginning to end, handling every aspect needed to run the event efficiently and seamlessly — from obtaining liquor licenses, to warehousing and inventory of equipment and supplies, delivering to over 70 venues throughout the week, and pick up of all items at conclusion of event.
Quick's specialists coordinated all the logistics before and after the event, and planned for the most cost-effective transportation, utilizing vans, trucks, trailer and temperature controlled vehicles. The plan included:
- On site Quick Manager to coordinate load In/load out and oversee event logistics details
- Pre Event Shipping - Receiving all sponsors materials from all over the world and sorting products per event
- Post Event Shipping - Break down skids and returning unused/used product back to the sponsors after event
- Inventory Control Management - Receive products at Quick warehouses, open boxes to obtain full description of product, sort, and report details to client electronically or via Google Drive
- Fulfillment - Pick and Pack 10,000 gift bags with sponsor products (25-30 items) for distribution to attendees
- Transportation - Deliver to various events during the festival week, and pick up all left over products and return to client, sponsors or back to Quick warehouse for inventory and storage
- Warehousing - Provide short and long term storage for the client during and after event
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
to open a Quick account.