QuickSTAT Seminars Train Life Science Community to Ship Safely and in Compliance with 2014 IATA Regulations
Training and certification for the transport of Biological Substances, Category B and Dry Ice—with Overview of GDP & Cold Chain Compliance.
(PRWEB) April 09, 2014
"QuickSTAT Seminars will provide an explanation of the new laws and requirements, so shippers can package, classify and ship clinical specimens correctly and in compliance."
QuickSTAT will be hosting its annual Life Science Transportation Seminars in May 2014 in the US, to train shippers of biological substances and infectious materials to be compliant with the new 2014 IATA regulations. Explanation of the new laws and requirements will be presented, so shippers can package, classify and ship clinical specimens correctly and in compliance.
With the drive towards Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and expectations, the airline industry is developing solutions, guidelines, and infrastructure to ensure greater compliance. New content for 2014 has been added to the seminars to help the audiences understand the benefits and purpose of IATA, Temperature-Controlled Regulations (TCR) for time and temperature-sensitive healthcare products.
QuickSTAT’s Life Science Transportation Seminars will be helpful to anyone involved in the life science shipping process. They will learn:
- The new laws and how they affect Pharma and Biologics companies
- How to avoid costly incidents, delays and legal penalties
- New classification criteria
- Proper handling, labeling, packaging and shipping
- How to ensure the integrity of critical shipments
- How to answer enforcement questions correctly if audited
- Temperature-controlled supply chain challenges and solutions
- The global regulatory environment and the new EU GDP
Seminars will be held in Cambridge, MA-May 13, Gaithersburg, MD-May 15 and Research Triangle Park, NC-May 21.
For more information about the seminars, or for registration, go to: http://quickstat.quick.aero/seminars/