Planning your trial move shipments and setting up your War Room takes a great deal of planning, coordination, and communication. Quick’s legal logistics services will help you from start to finish-- and ensure that your War Room is set up efficiently and on time.
Our team of legal experts is available 24/7/365 to customize a shipping solution that meets your deadlines and budget. Quick provides full logistics services for trial moves and War Room set up, and can arrange rush delivery or pre-planned trial moves for boxes of documents and display boards, computers and equipment, suitcases, wardrobe boxes and more.
We do everything from leasing legal carts for you to setting up equipment. Upon delivery, our specialists will work with your on-site staff to set up the War Room quickly. And when a case ends, we’re there to pack it all up and ship it back to your home offices or into storage.
Last minute changes are no problem either. With dedicated vehicles, air cargo, Next Flight Out and ground services, we have the flexibility to get any shipment where it’s going on time.
Specifically, Quick’s Legal Services offers you:
- Pick up from anywhere in the world 24/7/365 – even if that involves multiple locations, nights, weekends or holidays
- Overnight delivery to most international locations and same day domestic service
- Cost-effective solutions for pre-planned trial moves when time is not a factor, with air and truck options and charges by total weight, versus per piece
- Comprehensive logistics services and “white glove” set up for temporary trial offices
- An unmatched chain of custody, from pick up right through to final delivery, to ensure the integrity of your shipment
- Real time tracking, alerts and communications via QuickOnline, our state-of-the-art Web-based system
Simply put, Quick’s Legal Services offer you something other express carriers cannot – completely customized end-to-end solutions to meet your critical shipping needs.
Note: If you would like more information about Legal Services you can download the
following PDFs: Quick Legal Services Brochure and End-to-End Trial Moves and Set-Up.