Your job is saving lives. Ours is to make sure you have what you need – right when you need it. Discover why the Medical community relies on Quick's Medical Courier Services for their critical blood, tissue, organ and medical device transport.
You need your shipments to move as quickly as possible, 24/7/365. More than that - whether you are transporting human organs, blood or bone marrow for transplant or research-even drug-treated blood for new cancer treatments, your shipments must remain viable. That’s why, more than 30 years ago, Quick developed its specialized Medical Courier Services for blood, tissue, human organs and medical device and equipment shipping around the world.
With a dedicated medical desk, Quick gives you round-the-clock access to specially trained experts that work exclusively with hospitals, laboratories, blood banks, medical processing centers and others involved in research or organ transplant. Our team leverages Quick’s vast network of transportation solutions, arranging for pick up within an hour of your call and shipping via the fastest possible route to give you the speed and reliability you need. This is combined with unmatched cold chain logistics, in which we monitor temperature throughout transit to ensure the integrity of each shipment.
To help you comply with FDA regulations, all necessary information such as donor identification number, age, gender, blood type and tissue type are captured and available to you on QuickOnline – our Web-based tracking system customized specifically for the requirements of blood, tissue and organ transportation. In fact, all our handling follows strict protocols in order to maintain your FDA status and safeguard the viability of your shipment.
As the industry leader in global lifesaving shipping logistics, Quick International Courier:
- Picks up from anywhere in the world, in most cases, within one hour of your call, 24/7/365
- Analyzes optimum routes and uses the best mode of transportation via Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier, Global Air Charter Services and/or experienced drivers for the fastest possible delivery
- Works with Air Traffic Control and flight departments to establish “Life Guard” status of your shipment for priority treatment
- Charters aircraft for added speed and security in emergency situations, to deliver to remote locations or to transport surgical teams
- Monitors the temperature of shipments throughout transit, replenishing ice and gel packs as needed
- Transports urgent medical devices for implant or to repair diagnostic equipment.
- Offers expertise in HAZMAT and dangerous goods shipping, and is ISO Certified to meet the rigorous standards of international deliveries
- Provides ongoing details and alerts regarding the status of each shipment via QuickOnline, including automatic proof of delivery online or by phone, fax, email or text
Designed to get your shipments to you with the utmost care and speed, Quick’s Blood, Tissue & Organ Logistics services help you do what you do best – save lives.
Download our Cord Blood and Umbilical Cord Shipping and Logistics Flyer