Have you ever needed to get a shipment – or even a group of people – to a remote location that’s hundreds of miles away from the nearest commercial airport? Learn how Quick’s Global Air Charter Services can make it happen, quickly and safely.
No matter what business you are in, emergencies arise. For hospitals and organ procurement agencies, a matter of hours can save lives. For others such as manufacturing companies or high tech firms, speed and security can save hundreds of thousands of dollars. And for others still, only the expertise of certain staff can save the day.
That’s why Quick International Courier, an expert in critical shipping logistics, provides Air Charter Services for your most urgent situations. And since our network of more than 3,500 Air Charter aircraft range from small, single engine planes and helicopters, to Boeing 747s, we are able to get organs, parts, sensitive materials and people where they need to be quickly and securely – flying into and out of airports not serviced by commercial airlines or where direct flights are not normally available.
Our Air Charter specialists are available to you around the clock. With just one call, they’ll get to work chartering the appropriate aircraft, as well as arranging pick up and line-haul as needed. This flexible, door-to-door service is combined with our expert logistics capabilities as we ensure that all packages are in full compliance, maintain the shipment integrity and help with all necessary documentation.
Specifically, Quick’s Global Air Charter Services gives you access to the speed and flexibility you need with:
- 24/7/365 access to Air Charter specialists that can provide you with an accurate rate quote within 10 minutes of your call
- Pick up by knowledgeable Quick staff who will wait for your package until it is ready
- Comprehensive air charter management with over 3,500 aircraft of all types and sizes to accommodate your needs, as well as advanced weather and flight tracking systems to monitor transit
- Expertise in cold chain logistics to maintain the integrity of your shipments
- In-depth knowledge of each country’s customs regulations and inbound charter requirements
- Coordination of air ambulance and medical services teams and fully staffed charter flights to ensure the comfort of your passengers
- Access to real-time information on the status of each shipment via QuickOnline, as well as proof of delivery online or by phone, text, fax or email
When time, security and reliability are of the essence, Quick International Courier is there to help you overcome even your seemingly most impossible challenges.
Note: If you would like more information about Global Air Charter Services you can download the following PDF: Air Charter Management Experts