Up-to-the-minute information and managing budgets are vital in shipping logistics. Find out how QuickOnline – a unique online interactive tool – can help. Sign up today!
Quick International Courier, an expert in priority shipping logistics, has developed state-of-the-art web-based technology designed to support our clients with managing their shipping logistics program.
With QuickOnline, you can streamline your priority logistics and save time. You can easily access your contact and vendor information in one database. The system automatically prepares export documentation for improved quality and consistency worldwide and your recipients are alerted to exactly what’s arriving and when, so they always have the proper staff on hand.
QuickOnline allows you to:
- Schedule pick-ups and deliveries and customize your shipping orders
- View real-time flight information to establish preferred delivery route or carrier
- Track shipments in real-time every step of the way throughout transit
- Receive notification on status of delivery and any changes that occur throughout the shipping process
- Maintain one database for all related information including vendor contacts and addresses
- Access Quick's information center for regulatory, customs, weather and flight information
- Generate export documentation with our online document center
- Research parts movement by individual part number, lot number, serial number, as well as access up-to-the-minute inventory with our Parts Warehousing Program
With complete access to Quick's database, you can also generate activity history and detailed accounting reports to help you manage your shipping budget more successfully. Plus, you can monitor our performance with accurate on-time shipping reports.
Sign up for QuickOnline today for up-to-the-minute information and total control over your critical shipments!
Note: If you would like more information about Quick Online you can download the following PDF: Quick Online