Ever worried that documents or evidence won't arrive in time for a trial? To get the job done well, it’s critical that you have everything you need exactly when and where you need it.
Quick’s Legal Services makes certain that happens.
For successful case management, you need the information you’ve spent hours gathering at your fingertips wherever you are. And when there’s a change in strategy or a new piece of evidence, time and speed are of the essence. That’s why Quick’s Legal Services go well beyond simply delivering your boxes and packages.
From same day and overnight priority shipping, to government agency filing projects, to full logistics services for trial moves and War Room set up, our team of legal experts is available 24/7/365 to customize a shipping solution that meets your deadlines and budget. Since there are no weight or size restrictions, we can arrange rush delivery for boxes of documents and display boards, computers and equipment, suitcases and wardrobe boxes and more. We can even pick up briefs and documents from your printer, no matter where they are located, and deliver them right into your hands.
In the case of War Room and Trial Relocation Logistics, we do everything from leasing legal carts for you to setting up equipment. Upon delivery, our specialists will work with your on-site staff to set up the War Room quickly. And when a case ends, we’re there to pack it all up and ship it back to your home offices or into storage. Last minute changes are no problem either. With dedicated vehicles, air cargo, Next Flight Out and ground services, we have the flexibility to get any shipment where it’s going on time.
Specifically, Quick’s Legal Services offers you:
- Pick up from anywhere in the world 24/7/365 – even if that involves multiple locations, nights, weekends or holidays
- Overnight delivery to most international locations and same day domestic service
- Cost-effective solutions for pre-planned trial moves when time is not a factor, with air and truck options and charges by total weight as opposed to per piece
- Comprehensive logistics services and “white glove” set up for temporary trial offices
- Specialized services for government agency filing projects, with pick up from any city and delivery to any government agency regardless of how large or urgent the shipment
- An unmatched chain of custody with state-of-the-art tracking services that monitor each shipment tracked individually from pick up right through to delivery to ensure the integrity of your shipment throughout transit
- Real time tracking, alerts and communications via QuickOnline, our state-of-the-art Web-based system
Simply put, Quick’s Legal Services offer you something other express carriers cannot – completely customized end-to-end solutions to meet your critical shipping needs.
Note: If you would like more information about Legal Services you can download the
following PDFs: Quick Legal Services Brochure and End-to-End Trial Moves and Set-Up.