Is your organization's data security your daily concern? Find out how Quick can help you keep your data safe and secure, from shipping a single tape to disaster recovery.
Your data is the backbone of your organization. Any loss of information or breech of security can bring your business crashing down. That’s why when you have to move your tape library, ship magnetic media or vital records, you need both speed and security to keep your data intact and your workflows running smoothly.
With 30 years of experience shipping the most sensitive information for clients around the world, Quick International understands exactly what it takes to move your data quickly and securely. Our Data Transportation & Disaster Recovery Logistics services give you round-the-clock access to experienced industry specialists who will customize a solution that meets your deadlines and maintains the integrity of your data from start to finish, regardless of how complex your move.
Quick takes care of everything, no matter the size and scope, from pulling and packing data to transporting it quickly and securely to unpacking and set up upon delivery. Your information is sealed in transport cases or appropriate containers and treated as one shipment throughout transit. For enhanced protection, we can arrange for armed guards and added airport security to travel with your shipments. Our experts even complete all necessary documentation to ensure you avoid any delays by meeting local regulations and customs requirements.
Our services range from complete disaster recovery to Data Center Relocation to emergency tape expediting and more. Specifically, Quick’s Data Transportation & Disaster Recovery Logistics Services offer you:
- Rate quotes in as little as 10 minutes and pick up within one hour of your call, 24/7/365
- Door-to-door pick up from and delivery to anywhere in the world
- Custom solutions using air and ground transportation as needed, with no size or weight restrictions
- Up-to-the-minute access to commercial carriers for Next Flight Out and On Board Courier services and a dedicated Air Charter Management department coordinating with over 3,500 aircraft of all types and sizes
- Secure, climate controlled trucking services with highly trained drivers for transport between cities or to and from airports
- Two-man direct drive sealed vehicle transport with full chain of custody procedures
- End-to-end services including pulling and packing all media for transport, as well as preparation of shipping documentation
- Unmatched chain of custody with step-by-step monitoring and tracking throughout transit to ensure speed and security
- Automatic proof of delivery via the Web or by email, phone, fax or text and real-time reporting and tracking capabilities using QuickOnline, our state-of-the-art Web-based system
- A minimum of $500,000 cargo liability insurance with additional coverage available upon request
When speed and confidentiality matter most to maintaining your continuity of business, let Quick put their expertise to work for you.
Note: If you would like more information about Data Transportation & Disaster Recovery Logistics
you can download the following PDF: Data Transportation Services